if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, November 27, 2008

An impostor on facebook

Look at familiar name, I excitedly clicked on your profile.
The picture revealed a person that I have never known.
It's just another person with the same name who shares the same social circle and belongs to the same school.
A stoid and lifeless fraternal identical twin who shares all your memories
It makes me doubt my eyes.

I took out a photograph of you in the past and compare with this stranger.
The impostor appears to share similar physical features with you.
I persist in not acknowledging this stranger.

But I saw a shadow on the stranger's dead lips that proved the existence of your trademark carefree smile.
I noticed the faint tinge of your healthy color on the imposter's cheeks.
I begin to doubt.

Maybe that person was really you.
My memory needs time to synchronise with reality.
Meanwhile, I shall persist in rejecting this clever impostor.

i know that i have loved you ... at 11/27/2008 10:09:00 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note