if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Reflection on year 2008!

Thank god for my fabulous year!
I guess my year could be spilt into two seasons.
The first being the season to heal from my nightmares and the second my health.
It has been an amazing year.
God used the people around me to begin my healing process.
It was tough at first but God pull me through.

The second season was mainly about my health.
There were many times when I lost faith but God pulled me through it.
He saw me through it and carried me through it.

After reflecting about my 2008, I saw His hand in every aspect of my life and well,
I'm just so thankful that I have an amazing god!
A god that did not forsake me.
Truly, He is my best assistant =)
Praise god to the highest!

i know that i have loved you ... at 1/01/2009 02:16:00 am
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note