if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where have my past few months gone?

Recently, I've been primarily busy with the community service project, Qian Qian Shou and work. Well, I'm going to do a brief update.


For anyone who is interested in which University would I be entering this year, the answer is that I wouldn't be studying. In fact, I'm going to take a gap year and spend my time gaining working experiences. I'm pretty much looking forward to gain more exposure.


Currently, I'm working as a teacher. I have 7 adorable kids and they are between the ages of 6-9. Well, they are foreign children trying to assimilate into the Singapore schools. I teach them English and Mathematics. Their main problem is English but they constantly fascinates me with the number of languages they are learning. To illustrate, the youngest boy in my class, he learns 4 languages- English ( He is very good at it), Laos, Thai, Chinese. Amazing isn't he? By the way he is the cutest one in the picture. HAHA! Most of the time I have to teach the class in two languages, Chinese and English, since most don't really understand English that well. It's a very interesting experience.
By the way, I don't have any physical pain for the past 7 weeks! By faith, I am healed! Praise God! Yes, I 'm still really happy about it. Can you imagine how many years did I spend contenting with pain?It was so long till I forgot how it feels without it!
Another event I want to highlight is Qian Qian Shou. It is the name of the community service trip I made to Shanghai. I learnt a plenty there and I made really good friends. I felt very blessed to have the opportunity to help others and to gain exposure.
Well, that's all.
I'm off to do my work.

i know that i have loved you ... at 7/26/2009 09:13:00 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note