if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The purpose driven life Day 1

Day 1- Thinking about my purpose.
"Everything got started in Him and find its purposes in Him." Colossians 1:16b(Msg)

Well, I guess I know that it's just not about me. Yet there's really a subtle difference in knowing and truly believing that my life just isn't about me. I know that I'm clueless about the direction of my life. I used to believe that I gave my life a purpose- setting a goal that appeals to me and working hard towards it. God has set His eyes upon me before I was born and has plans to prosper me. So yes, life then isn't about me anymore-It's about God.

As for the question to remind myself that life is really about living for God, my answer would be to spend time with Him daily. I think by getting to know God better through dedicating time to him daily would help because I'll get to learn about the character and the promises of God. Everything will fall in place as God has promised.

Short short reflection.. but I'm done.

i know that i have loved you ... at 10/21/2009 01:37:00 am
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note