if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thinking about my purpose

Day 3

"You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you." Isaiah 26:3

I'm not too sure what would people say if I ask them what is the driving force in my life. I've a feeling it might be guilt and fear. I think I always live a life propelled by these two and I know that I'm entrapped because of them. I want to live a life that is driven by the purpose God has created me for- to live a fulfilling and free life. I believe that God has a purpose for me and that He will reveal it in bits.

i know that i have loved you ... at 10/22/2009 11:14:00 pm
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note